4 – 6 years
As per industry
The Associate Team Lead for Corporate Relations and Outreach is a pivotal role that demands 4-6 years of experience in Career Services, Corporate Relations, and Talent Partnerships. In this role, you will lead the growth of our corporate partnerships, facilitate strategic engagements with top-tier agencies, and brands, and foster relationships that drive the career development of our students.
Corporate Business Development:
- Cultivate and manage partnerships to achieve set targets, and strengthen both new and existing relationships.
Stakeholder Engagement and Partner Acquisition:
- Managing diverse engagements with teams, HR professionals, senior executives, and business unit heads across agencies, digital advertising agencies, brands, and various industries
- Build a network to onboard top agencies and brands across various industries, expanding outreach and fostering recruitment activities both in India and globally.
Relationship Building- Student and Employer Engagement:
- Maintain employer relationships to understand hiring needs and promote opportunities for students.
- Collect employer feedback to improve quality.
- Establish and maintain high-level connections across industries.
- Collaborate with industry leaders to plan and execute Job fairs, networking events, workshops, and masterclasses that enhance student learning and corporate relationships and create platforms for students to connect with potential employers
Job Placement, Student Interaction, and Career Mentorship:
- Engage with students to understand their career aspirations and goals.
- Provide mentorship and career mapping to guide students toward desired outcomes.
- Match students with suitable job opportunities and facilitate the placement process.
- Guide students in enhancing their resumes, cover letters, and portfolios for improved interview prospects.
- Offer information and guidance on job and internship openings, application procedures, and interview techniques.
Database Management and Reporting:
- Maintain a well-organized database of job listings, employer contacts, and student profiles.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of student placements to measure the effectiveness of the placement program.
- Proficiency in managing and communicating data-driven insights, report components, accuracy, and readability.
- Previous work experience of at least 3-5 years in reputed B-Schools or educational institutions, specifically in the placement division.
- Graduate from any stream.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional networking skills.
- Proficiency in corporate business development, account management, and partnership acquisition.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical ability to identify opportunities and develop strategies.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Passion for mentoring and guiding students in their career development.
Mumbai Residents Only
4 – 6 years
As per industry