As per industry
IIDE is looking for an experienced Placements Manager with a proven track record of running end to end placements with an outreach and a placement training team.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for placements and partnerships in close collaboration with the senior management.
- Manage the Student success Team and all activities of the department to ensure career activities are aligned.
- Provide direction, programming, and goals that strategically integrate all aspects of career development, career exploration, internships, job placement and career planning.
- Work closely with Internal and External stakeholders ensuring communication on all activities.
- Collaborate with senior management & other key stakeholders to align IIDE’s internal goals with placement partners
- Forecast, measure and report the success of various partnerships & outcomes of training programs
Career Counseling and Coaching:
- Provide career counseling services to students seeking internship opportunities & placements.
- Provide one-on-one advising, workshops, and seminars about strategies for job search including self-assessment, exploration, decision-making, job search skills and self-directed job search strategies for students and alumni.
Placement Operations Management
- Hiring & training placements team & setting up policies for a smooth placements season
- Planning activities and resources for the upcoming placements season for both, the students and the recruiters
- Communicating effectively with recruiters and students actively to ensure flawless process execution
- Ensuring students receive all placement-related information in time and in-full
- Understanding and solving their queries quickly by liaising with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Managing the stakeholders effectively to resolve all doubts and challenges
- Keeping a close watch on the placements process to further enhance the experience for both, the students and the recruiters
- 4+ Years of experience with career advising and placement in educational settings, experience in edtech preferred.
- Proven ability to plan and successfully lead a team.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Well informed of market trends, employer needs and best practices in career services
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships.
- Experience working with and mentoring young people, facilitating workshops and learning journeys would be preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape & roles
- Graduate – Any stream
- Written and Verbal communication in the English language is a must
Mumbai Residents Only
As per industry