As per industry standards
Admissions and Sales
We are looking for a Senior Manager Sales who can take charge of our sales team and who is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, high growth company. This role would be part of the B2C sales function for ensuring target enrolments are achieved for our courses (India/International business). Reporting directly to management, the role would expect driving new customer acquisition and motivating sales teams to perform beyond targets. Work experience with Edtech is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sales Target Achievement:
- New Customer Acquisition
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Direct, manage and coach sales counselors’ in the team and generate revenue through direct sales and telesales
- Delivering targeted top line as per the business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Sales Strategy:
- Developing and, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various products to achieve targeted sales.
- Understand the student’s requirement and pass on the insights towards the product improvement based on the student interaction / feedback.
- Team Management:
- Managing team of 30+ sales personnel
- Training on calls/sales pitch/objection handling
- Setting team targets and ensuring they are achieved
- Ideating for cross-selling and upselling
- Strategizing and planning incentive structures based on targets monthly
- Recruitment and selection of new team members – interviews and hiring
- Reporting and Audits:
- Continuous monitoring of team members basis performance metrics
- Reporting the overall performance of the team on different parameters like weekly/bi-weekly revenue per salesperson, average revenue per sales person etc.
- Regular audits to be conducted in LeadSquared (LS) to ensure proper lead utilization by team members
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 8 – 10 years of work experience in sales
- Must have managed a team of 10+
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Deep understanding of conversion rates
- Strong sales orientation and customer focus
- Working knowledge of CRMs and Sales automation tools
- Must be proficient in MS-Office
- Great objection handling skills
Expected deliverables/KPIs :
- Maintaining hygiene in lead funnel to arrive at desired sales
- Improving and maintaining sales conversion rates
- Monitoring calls and sales counselors’ productivity.
- Ensuring team productivity is at its highest to achieve monthly targets
As per industry standards